Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Caption Mountain » Das Tobor

Author

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I thought this was worthy of captioning...

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

9-05-02 7:00am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

That's no way to salute.

---
Dad was flammable

9-05-02 7:03am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

"TOBOR ASKS THAT YOU PLEASE REMOVE YOUR FACE AND LOOSE ITEMS FROM RANGE OF HIS CORNHOLING DEVICE"

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

9-05-02 8:10am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Tobor gooses the goose-steppers.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

9-05-02 8:11am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

After his introduction, Tobor basked in his celebrity. Still, he couldn't keep his eyes off Hitler. Tobor would have him some day. Oh, yes.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

9-05-02 10:08am (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

"Hitler presenting the little-known German weapon, the Radar-Assisted Anal Assault Robot. Strangely, this machine saw little use outside of Hitler's private quarters."

9-05-02 1:48pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

Hitler seldom got jealous, but when he saw someone less circumsized than he was ...

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

9-05-02 7:20pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

"This isn't a costume political rally? I'm gonna kill that Klaus!"

Meanwhile in Bunker B33 - "I told him it was a costume political rally!"

Elsewhere in Bunker B33 - "Your guile arouses me, Klause! I don't care if I am Richban's wife! Take me!"

Gretchen massaged Klause's Nazi genitals. Her long, bony fingers kneaded them lovingly." "Oh, Gretchen," Klause moaned uncontrollably, pushing her luscious red Nazi lips down to his blood-engorged Nazi phallus. Her Nazi tongue played lovingly with his Naziness. "You've been a Nazi girl, haven't you, Gretchen." "A very Nazi, girl" Gretchen cooed, adding "Swastick it in me!" Just then, Richban burst in! "Gretchen, you whore! And Klause! That's twice you've made a fool out of me tonight. First this ridiculous outfit, now, with my wife performing Nazi fellatio on you! I'm so angry...so very...very...ANGRY!!!!!!!!!" What happened next in Richban Tobor's brain is unfathomable. The part of him that was Richban, loving husband and father of 8, died. And what burst to life in his stead was a monster. A horrible horrible monster. And Tobor would have his revenge. Tobor would find a way to make all people feel the pain he did inside. Tobor would...Tobor would... "RAAAAAR!!! TOBOR WILL CORNHOLE YOU!" The End

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

9-06-02 12:39am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Obi, you magnificent bastard.

---

9-06-02 4:43am (new)

barthenon
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

You wait, Eva, das Tobor will kick das Limpet's fishy ass.

9-06-02 7:23pm (new)

Stripcreator » Caption Mountain » Das Tobor

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help